Friday, May 10, 2013

Suzannah Troy Testimony CCRB Holds up CCRB form 30 years old IAB Trying to Frame Joe Sanchez takes man hostage like Adrian Schoolcraft


Read the minutes -- shameful exposing CCRB and than listen to my testimony, Suzannah B. Troy the only civilian out of 8 million people testifying in front CCRB starts at what might be page page 18....line number number 4...  I testify about making Joe Sanchez Hispanic Serpico Documentary and hold up CCRB form from 30 years ago proving nothing has changed.....


re: my testimony -- every NYPD officer I refer to - their names spelled wrong,  DI Ed Winski,  Lt Angelo Burgos,  Sgt Chen,  Det John Vergona, involving the violent assault by Delita Hooks,  her employer's name spelled wrong Dr. Andrew Fagelman....  I reference activist Louis Flores last page up top, wrongly written Luis Flores was shot (instead of shoved), read how CCRB has never even contacted him so did they fix it...I slam Bloomberg for tech messes including CCRB's read me giving CCRB...   When I say CCRB failed us CCRB spelled wrong in transcript!!!!

Note Bishop Taylor had a good laugh about team sports but in my opinion not a care in the world about the Injustices suffered by people failed by CCRB.  When I the only public member spoke he got up and walked out for some reason.  Well you can read that they have trouble just getting 3 of them to show up to rule on cases....

CCRB Testimony Suzannah B. Troy Holds up CCRB Form 30 Years Ago IAB Trying to Set up NYPD Hero Joe Sanchez Hispanic Serpico



No comments:

Post a Comment